It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

• unstable angina again

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-03-2014, 12:09 PM   #1
    steve1962
    (male)

steve1962 HB User
    Unhappy unstable angina again

i have a heart history. got my first stent at 42.heart attack at 48 and 6months later i developed unstable angina. well yesterday i started having chest pain and its the exact same as all the other times. crushing pain in the chest radiating into my neck and lower jaw. then at 2:30am i was awakened by the same pain. lucky for me i've carried nitro since my heart attack.this is the first time in 2yrs i've had to use them. first time i had unstable angina i went to er
    but i had taken a nitro before i got there. they took me right back did an ekg and it came back normal and because my chest pain had went away they sent me home. well anyway i just had a halter monitor not 2 weeks ago and it showed i was having occasional pvc's but my heart doc didn't think they were anything to worry about. now i'm wondering if it isn't related. i have an appointment tomorrow. i'm just hoping it shows up in the ekg. i hate the chemical stress test.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread