It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

• Angiogram and possible stent

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
    lollybeth
    (female)

lollybeth HB User
    Question Angiogram and possible stent

I have been having some chest pains and pressure for three weeks. I went to see my dr and she sent me to cardiologist. Everything seemed normal with the different tests until I had a stress test. I started having a charley horse in the back of one leg. So they gave me the meds to stimulate heart. I started vomiting and feeling like passing out. My heart had a sinus pause for 4 seconds so they sent me to er and admitted overnight. The doctor now wants to do an angiogram and stent if any clogging. He said heart is good but they couldn't see one area of the left artery. That's scheduled in three weeks. I feel worn out since the stress test. I am concerned and worried. I am a classroom teacher, 57 years old, overweight. What should I know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #2
    Lore953
    (female)

Lore953 HB User
    Re: Angiogram and possible stent

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lollybeth View Post
    I have been having some chest pains and pressure for three weeks. I went to see my dr and she sent me to cardiologist. Everything seemed normal with the different tests until I had a stress test. I started having a charley horse in the back of one leg. So they gave me the meds to stimulate heart. I started vomiting and feeling like passing out. My heart had a sinus pause for 4 seconds so they sent me to er and admitted overnight. The doctor now wants to do an angiogram and stent if any clogging. He said heart is good but they couldn't see one area of the left artery. That's scheduled in three weeks. I feel worn out since the stress test. I am concerned and worried. I am a classroom teacher, 57 years old, overweight. What should I know.

Last edited by Lore953; 01-06-2015 at 03:36 PM. Reason: mistake

Old 01-06-2015, 03:38 PM   #3
    Lore953
    (female)

Lore953 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lollybeth View Post
    by now you had the test and results. I didn't think the angiogram was as bad as I feared it would be. I got a stent and feel better than I had in months. I hope you did well and are recovering. Let us know how you are.

Old 01-09-2015, 03:51 AM   #4
    Go LALA
    (female)

Go LALA HB User

Yes how did that Angiogram work out.

Closed Thread