It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Tips Message Board

• My story,, hope this helps!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-07-2007, 06:02 AM   #16
    Jimkel
    (male)

Jimkel HB User
    Re: My story,, hope this helps!

Thank you islandeptx I hope you stick at any techniques that work for you, becuase if they work a little now thats a little bit of healing and a step closer to feeling well again, I feel an Huge amount of emphaty with everyone here, Its nice to know that anxiety sufferers are not alone, and that everyday people are getting over this horrible dis-ease. Keep up th belief in yourself and know your getting better every day, From your post I can tell your a strong person and I believe in you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2007, 06:04 AM   #17
    Jimkel
    (male)

Jimkel HB User
    Smile Re: My story,, hope this helps!

wow Thanks! Your gonna make a grown man cry I really appreciate that marcie23, thank you

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-07-2007 at 01:17 PM.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:24 AM   #18
    tnmomofive
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tnmomofive HB User
    Re: My story,, hope this helps!

Agree with marcie........James you are very wise for your age.You have been through a great deal with anxiety and it's so good to hear how well you are doing now.Your post is so right on...this also took me years to realize.I was one of those who had just had enough and said to myself "ok so if I have a brain tumor or whatever other thing and im gonna die im gonna die." Then I got out and started livng my life again hard as it was and it truely is the key.I still have my ups and downs but as long as I do not let anxiety make me give up I get through. Thanks for sharing.

Closed Thread