It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Struggle to find deep breath.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-07-2015, 12:58 PM   #1
    dorkinian
    (female)

dorkinian HB User
    Unhappy Struggle to find deep breath.

18 years old, Female. I cannot put an exact period on the timescale that I have been experiencing this issue, but it has been occurring for a long while now. Sometimes the struggle to catch a deep breath can be because of a fright, a worry or can happen at times when I am least expecting it and be totally out of the blue. I usually have to try and pace my breaths, and try to yawn, which fixes it. Whilst I am struggling to take a deep breath, I get a weak dizzy feeling inside my head. I do not know if this is linked to my breathing issue, but - at totally unexpected times - I get a shooting pain through my upper chest area, sometimes where my heart is. It is a quick pain and after it happens, I feel fine, but it hurts me whilst it is happening. Just wondering if I can get an answer on here if people are experiencing the same issues. I will be making a doctors appointment this week as it has been happening long enough now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2015, 01:32 PM   #2
    Joel584
    (male)

Joel584 HB User
    Re: Struggle to find deep breath.

Sounds like a panic attack to me. Try taking natural vitamins to maybe help you with your random panic attacks and anxiety. Look into l-theanine serene with relora, magnesium glycinate and taurine+b6. Hope this helps if your doctor didn't already find the cause of your breathing abnormalities.

Closed Thread

Tags
    breathing problems, chest pain, deep breathing, dizziness