It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Prozac and dizzyness

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-09-2016, 08:53 AM   #1
    Scott405
    (male)

Scott405 HB User
    Prozac and dizzyness

Hello, need some advice... I began taking prozac about 8 weeks ago for depression. Started on 10 MG and was bumped to 20 about 3 weeks ago. Depression is much improved but I wake up almost every day with moderate anxiety, also have been having random dizzy spells that started about a month after I began the prozac( mostly right away in the morning, occasionally late in the day).... now, the dizzy spells are becoming a huge problem (disrupting work, social life etc) Is it possible the dizzyness is from the prozac? Is there anything I can do to alleviate the symptoms, otc meds don't help nor do any
    homeopathics that I have tried.... have had blood tests etc and checked out fine.... have an appt with an E. N.T., as my dr. Doesn't think it's prozac related.. I take my prozac before bed... any thoughts please?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    dizzyness, prozac, side effects