It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Brain fog, depression, anxiety, detached feeling.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-27-2016, 06:57 AM   #1
    Brent482
    (male)

Brent482 HB User
    Brain fog, depression, anxiety, detached feeling.

Hey everyone,

for the last year of my life i have been living in a nightmare, dealing with symptoms that scared me to death, brain fog, feeling detached from the world, confused, dizzy, anxiety, depression, poor vision, verry bad memory loss and geting worse daily, cant focus on anything, everything i do feels like it happend years ago, mood swings, lack of mental clairity and many more. During this horrible experince i jave tried many diets, exercizes, meditating and more. They helped to some degree but didnt cure me or even come close to. my doctor prescribed me anti anxiety meds which i took for 1 day and them threw away after lookin up all the sode effects.

No one understands how i feel no one i know frels this way and they dont seemnto care either. ive lost two good friends because because i started to distance myself from ppl because my symptoms olny got worse around ppl, my dizzyness especially. Things had got so bad that i would wake up in the morning and not remember anythung from the day before, which is horryifing experence. i went back to my doctor months after she gave me the anxiety meds and i told her aboit my new and worsening symtoms, she told me i made no sense and needed to see a psychiatrist.

at this point i decided to do some digging online and i was able to determine that my problems were caused by a blood sugar imbalance, leaky gut, and an inflammed brain. so i started eating no dairy, gluten ,soy, or added sugar. Also i started doing coffe enemas, and lots of gargling which helps active the vagus nerve. Very important if you have a gut to brain issue.

i am someome who had struggled for a long time searching for answers and the worst feeling is not knowing ehat to fo or whats wrong so i want every1 to learn what i have and have a shot at curing there problems.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread