It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Using remeron to gain weight

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-07-2016, 12:33 PM   #1
    pinkmuffin
    (female)

pinkmuffin HB User
    Using remeron to gain weight

I'm 26 f and i've always had bad anxiety. I want to use remeron to gain weight of about 30 lbs which was my original weight. I am now scarily thin and need to gain fast. I have no appetite. My BMI is 16.6. Ive lost weight for no reason which I am now thinking it's anxiety. I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder and have taken celexa which helped 10 yrs ago. Could anxiety be the reason ive had acid reflux and a number of stomach problems and daily nausea? Would remeron do anything for these stomach issues as I've heard serotonin can help your gut. Do people usually take this drug solely just to gain weight? I also like that it can help my anxiety insomnia and nausea problems. Is this too good to be true though and will it cause negative effects in the future? I'm worried I will never be able to get off of it. I don't know if these are good reasons to get on this? I've tried everything to gain and I'm just getting weaker. It's come down to I can't take this anymore and I need some kind of drug to do it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread