It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• New here

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-05-2017, 09:01 PM   #1
    Bruins37
    (female)

Bruins37 HB User
    New here

Hi everyone. I haven't been diagnosed with any anxiety disorder. But at 25 I have noticed my anxiety level dramatically increasing. The smallest things give me a physical reaction- sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, trouble breathing, light headed, loss of sleep, and feeling like crying. It is really starting to hinder me from living my life. I don't know where to begin to get help. I should also say one of the major things that makes me feel anxious is telling a doctor that something is wrong, I always stress big time that they are going to think I'm lying to get medication. I think for months about what a doctor may ask and the "right" answer. I work myself up to the point of downplaying my symptoms and never getting anywhere with treatment. I feel so stupid right now, because I know these things aren't rational and yet I can't get past them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread