It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Am i becoming crazy or losing conscious or just anxiou

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-23-2017, 07:04 PM   #1
    Uo6543
    (male)

Uo6543 HB User
    Am i becoming crazy or losing conscious or just anxiou

When i was a child i was not very good i did ignorant things i did not emotions like i did during teenage hood or late childhood. I used to play lot of violent games and had a fantasies some violent but stressful and sad that my mind engaged into it i dont think there was pleasure. In the fantasy i showed regret but in real life my mind was zoned out and focused in fantasy. Now that i look back i regret and feel so bad for all the people i might have hurt or disrespected my parents brother or family or friends or other people.

I feel bad now for bad thoughts and i feel crazy now. I got guilty and depressing thinking about it. I feel i will never get over the guilt of these thoughts. I feel like im going crazy non stop guilt i dont think i can come back from this. Do you get violent thoughts or scenes of violence from shows you watch?

Last edited by Administrator; 01-23-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread