It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• don't want to be held back from anxiety

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-05-2017, 06:39 PM   #1
    redsoxgirl667
    (female)

redsoxgirl667 HB User
    don't want to be held back from anxiety

Hi everyone. I have never posted on one of these before but am feeling desperate for some advice.

I suffer from anxiety everyday. I do not talk about it often or openly with anyone other than a professional. My anxiety flares up most dramatically, often to the point of panic, when traveling/going far away from my home. This stems from one instance where I was in a car accident (so I hate cars) and another where I went on vacation with friends and fell so sick to my stomach that I had to leave and go home. My anxiety feels like inability to breathe, SEVERE stomach cramps (to the point of vomiting or worse), shaking, heart palps. and sweating.

So, to the point.

My friend invited me on a vacation to Florida with two friends and two mothers. I want to go SO badly. I really do. But I can't stop thinking about my anxiety about going so far from home--anyone have any advice? I am so desperate.

Not only do I not want to bring up the fact that I suffer from this, I want to just have a fun, relaxing vacation.

Please let me know if you have any advice or anything at all! all is appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety, generalized anxiety, panic attack, stomach ache