It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Health Anxiety or Lymphoma?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-28-2017, 07:26 PM   #1
    Badgers54
    (male)

Badgers54 HB User
    Health Anxiety or Lymphoma?

So one morning I woke up and I noticed my neck feel kinda tight and when I started feeling around and IMMEDIATELY got a anxiety attack. The lump isn't big at all and I've noticed after a meal or something, right behind my wisdom tooth I feel a inflammation/tight sensation. My tooth looks like it's coming out sideways but I have convinced myself it's lymphoma. I can't even work right I literally wanna cry mid way through my shift because I'm so worried. The lump moves around and isn't real hard. It doesn't affect my swallowing or eating. My friends as well as family say it's just my anxiety. I never even knew what night sweats were until I saw it as a symptom and googled it and now every time I lay down I'm always thinking I hope I don't get a night sweat and then I wake up an hour later a little hot but my room is hot and I have a panic attack and then I calm down and fall asleep and sleep through the night with no problems of sweat. Can this be my severe health anxiety? I feel like it made me lose my appetite just because I'm worried literally from when I wake up to when I go to sleep.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread