It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Anxiety and bladder need help :(

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-23-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
    iixvgx04
    (female)

iixvgx04 HB User
    Thumbs down Anxiety and bladder need help :(

Hello, I decided to post my problem here so I can find help from you guys. My problem started with bladder issue frequent urination and urge to urinate all the time went from hosp to hosp just to find out the problem the first time I went to a GP she did urine test for me the result showed white blood cells which indicate infection that day I so tired it was in this year at the start of April the GP told me if you are so tired go to ER I went back home and went to ER they did urine test again and immediately they told me it's UTI and gave me antibiotics I went back home I started taking antibiotics I felt better the urge disappeared little bit when I went to the same GP again she said the culture showed no bacteria ! I felt sad cause I thought UTI is not the problem then what! I went to a gyno/urologist doctor she did for me another urine culture and she asked me if they did Ultrasound for my kidneys I told her, yes and two times she saw the result and said ok no stones and she told me to do the uro flow test to see if my bladder is emptying properly I did it and after 3 weeks I went back to her at this 3 weeks the problem kinda disappeared for short time and came back again I told her she saw the result of the uro flow and said nothing is wrong and the culture is clear ! she gave me medicine for overactive bladder cause she thinks it's anxiety related I'm a really anxious person. After period of time, the problem disappeared and came back game it was May on 22 may I went to a gyno doctor she's my favorite doctor I just wanted to tell her and cry there cause I was feeling tired from the urination and the urge I went there she took a swab to check for yeast because i told her a gyno before told me i have yeast anyway she told me i'll send to a urologist here in the same hosp I went to the urologist and when he used the ultrasound to check my kidney again he saw stones !!! I was like but they did for me in another hosp it was clear anyway I felt so so happy cause finally, i know the problem i can fix it he gave me stone medicines and also for kidneys infection because I was having a kidney infection. the doctor told me drink a lot of water. next day the symptoms disappeared 2 weeks later came back again I went back for the doctor he said still the infection and one stone he give me another antibiotic. and now weeks passed i did not go to check again but I noticed whenever Im busy or with my friends i feel better and no urge !! but when im home or thinking about the peeing problem i go more and i cant stopped pls teach me how to stop my anxiety !!!! I was suffering from health anxiety before i can't stop obsessing about peeing yesterday I ate spicy food and I was thinking what if my bladder get irritated and i go to pee a lot again and from that time and im visting the bathroom with only a little come out !!! pls pls helppp im so tired i feel heave and thinking a lot about it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2017, 03:10 AM   #2
    Victoria818
    (female)

Victoria818 HB User
    Re: Anxiety and bladder need help :(

I'm so sorry this is happening to you! Anxiety can and does affect the body in weird ways but I know how scary it is when this manifests itself in physical things.

Perhaps what you need to do here is address the anxiety, rather than the bladder problem, particularly if doctors say they cannot find anything physically wrong. Make sure you go back to the doctors to check the stones have cleared and there is no physical issue. I used to get this with eating or drinking at restaurants or out with friends and would always panic I wouldn't be able to get to a bathroom inside. After seeking therapy for my anxiety it helped an amazing amount, and now about three years later I don't have the problem at all.

In the meantime please stay hydrated! I know the issue will probably make you feel like you don't want to drink, but this will for sure be contributing massively to why you are feeling so tired and low.

Good luck and best wishes, anxiety is awful but I hope you get the help you need with it.

Last edited by Victoria818; 06-24-2017 at 03:12 AM.

Closed Thread