It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Pretending

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2017, 04:35 AM   #1
Grape1953
(female)

Grape1953 HB User
Pretending

Looks like my only option now is to pretend everything is alright. No one wants to do anything with me, let alone talk to me. Really tired. My daughter is bitchy. She lives with me and acts like I am the one that moved in with her. No respect. Really tired of everything. Too far in debt to take early retirement. I spend when I am depressed and that has been lost of the time lately. The only place to vent is on these boards, where no one knows me. Feeling trapped

The following user gives a hug of support to Grape1953:
sweetpotato13 (08-22-2017)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2017, 08:00 AM   #2
Mg2121
Veteran
(female)

Mg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB User
Re: Pretending

I'm sorry you're feeling this way and are in this situation. Tgere is nothing worse than feeling trapped and alone. Can I ask what lead to all these emotions? And have you found a therapist to talk to?

Last edited by Mg2121; 08-22-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:49 AM   #3
Grape1953
(female)

Grape1953 HB User
Re: Pretending

I lost my best friend in Feb to lung cancer and then my only surviving sibling died in June of the same thing. I have my children but not the same and just don't understand. My connection to my childhood is gone and with it some many answers, to questions I have. Dealing with memory loss and flash backs from my childhood. My sister refused to talk about it with me but did to a niece of ours and she won't tell me. Most of my issues are self made. I have gone the route of therapist but never help.

Reply Reply