It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Help

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2017, 07:17 PM   #1
Mcolleen
(female)

Mcolleen HB User
Help

So I've never posted b4 or willing shared too much of what I'm feeling but all the sudden I feel almost out of bo where anxiety has felt like it has taken over me. I went on 2 depression med stayed on them about a week both gave me side affects then a PA put me on a beta blocker it helped I actually felt relieve but then I started getting short of breath ( I have asthma) went back to doc to let them know seen a different PA then the last (my doc office seems to just put me with whoever seems like they go through a lot of pas there) he said to stay off the beta blocker for a week or so and see if it helps your asthma it did he started me on bruspar 7.5mg twice a day i am on week 2 feels like longer but I feel I'm stressing over so many things like i love the lake well I had a mini pannick attack there I also had one a work a few days b4 i feel I keep trying things and I'm not getting anywhere I just want to feel like me again I don't understand why I keep feeling so bad. I also feel like I'm annoying my docs or they think I'm crazy bc they tell me I need to give the bruspar more time. Has anyone else struggled with getting the right mess? Did bruspar work for you?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply