It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• What to do with anxiety of going to store though.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-02-2017, 08:59 AM   #1
    gal3323
    (female)

gal3323 HB User
    What to do with anxiety of going to store though.

I have the anxiety condition for awhile ya. I think I get anxiety when I go to the store since doing things there make me anxious. I would not remember what I was going to buy or would not like the feeling of what other people would think of what I am buying though. I am just sad since I don't like having this condition. Does anyone have advice on how to have less anxiety when going to the store. Any advice would be nice. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2017, 09:47 AM   #2
    renko
    Veteran
    (female)

renko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB User
    Re: What to do with anxiety of going to store though.

Hi, I find that when I write things down that I need or want it helps me in a store. Do you have a family or friends who could go with you and then go out for lunch or have something to drink like coffee or tea and talk? I do a lot of things by myself but I try to find others who might need a friend or to get out and enjoy some company. Best wishes to you. Have you gone to a therapist and found out why you have such anxious feelings? Is it just at the store or other places to?

Old 11-03-2017, 10:31 PM   #3
    gal3323
    (female)

gal3323 HB User
    Re: What to do with anxiety of going to store though.

Ya I do have someone to go with me to do things. I usually like to do things alone though. I haven't went to get help from anyone yet since I don't really like to talk to people that I don't know. Do you have any advice on how I can get myself to not have anxiety to talk to people I don't really know though. Ya I just have anxiety to go to the store. Can I ask if you have the anxiety condition. Thanks for advice ya.

Closed Thread