It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Terminated by my doctor on false phone calls

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-19-2017, 06:41 PM   #1
    jerad8235
    (male)

jerad8235 HB User
    Unhappy Terminated by my doctor on false phone calls

I need help and idk how to go about it in this situation I'm pretty oblivious. Anyways, I got terminated from my doctor 3weeks.

He told me had 50+ phone calls saying that I traded and sold my medications to which I have not. He said that the cops even called him (so he claimed). I liked my doctor really respected him. But, when I tried explaining to him none of it was true he wasn't even listening to me. I've been on my alprazolham for almost 18yrs because I have moderate to severe anxiety, and I've been on my hydrocodone for almost 4 years. IDK what to do I can't find a doctor to accept me and I'm out of my pain meds because he only gave me a prescription for half on that and my alprazolham. I'm almost out of my alprazolham only been taking to avoid panic attacks and have been really nervous lately because I'm not getting it like I should be.

What are my options or is there anything I can do? I need help really bad.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread