It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• What causes the anxiety condition though.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-18-2017, 05:55 AM   #1
    gal3323
    (female)

gal3323 HB User
    What causes the anxiety condition though.

I have the anxiety condition for awhile already. I don't really like having it. I was wondering if anyone knows what causes this condition. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2017, 06:59 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: What causes the anxiety condition though.

Anxiety is caused by so many different things that no one really knows what causes it. There are many types of anxiety..panic disorders, Phobias, stress disorders, financial anxiety and many more.

Some symptoms of anxiety can cause medical issues, such as chest pain or tightness of the chest; others cause headaches, even migraines.

Medial problems usually do not cause anxiety, unless it is worrying about the health situation- that's another type of anxiety. Medication can cause some anxiety symptoms in some cases; its important to talk to your doctor if you start a new medication and start feeling anxious.

Im not sure if this helps you, but if you are generally anxious the best thing to do is to pinpoint what makes you feel this way. Are you afraid of something? Does a certain person make you feel this way? Are you having a health condition or have you started a new medication? Talking to your doctor about this will best help him or her help you.

Old 12-18-2017, 06:17 PM   #3
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: What causes the anxiety condition though.

The cause is psychological. I'm working thru an issue right now with a great psychologist. He's been great and I am much better...am facing the phobia three times in the coming week and feel the anxiety level will be much lower.

Closed Thread