It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Donít feel real

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2018, 06:22 PM   #1
joshr
(male)

joshr HB User
Donít feel real

Iíve been having this horrible feeling for about 5 months now like Iím just not real. Iím exhausted all the time, I canít remember things very good, I just donít feel right. Iíll just be doing something like the dishes and I just feel like a robot like Iím not controlling myself. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is whether or not Iím real or if something is wrong with me. Itís just in my head all the time and I canít enjoy things like I use to. Another weird thing is if Iím doing something physical it just feels like a blur and i canít really remember what I did like a minute before that. Please someone give me answers I just want to feel like myself again..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2018, 08:17 AM   #2
TrainOfThought
(male)

TrainOfThought HB UserTrainOfThought HB UserTrainOfThought HB User
Re: Donít feel real

Hi, it seems like you are suffering from depersonalization or DP. It is fairly common in people with high levels of anxiety. The way to treat it is to manage the root of the problem, the anxiety, once the anxiety is treated the dP will also fade. I suggest seeking therapeutic attention like CBT. In the meantime label those feeling as DP or anxiety and be sure that it is normal for an anxious person to feel this way in no way this is serious.
Hope you get better, cheers.

Reply Reply