It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Confined walls are hard to break.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-21-2018, 07:45 PM   #1
    NickNY
    (male)

NickNY HB User
    Confined walls are hard to break.

New experiences or ones that may trigger a phobia seems to really pull the anxiousness in quick, like a fish on a hook. Our comfort zone is not just for it's obvious self title, but to heal our insanity. We are so much stronger than we realize and I loathe how this condition wipes it away so easily. It's frustrating, and I feel alone when it comes to doing things with my significant other, and close friends. Traveling is one.. Hah! Not so much driving, but air travels. Sheesh, can you say stuck in mental hell? Nervousness is above and beyond. It's like I'm facing death. Way to exaggerate it, brain! I hate heights.

I popped a supplement pill the other day, and my girlfriend looks at me like I have 2 heads. Asking me what's it for. I kept it subtle about the anxiety. Mentioned an example like loud atmospheres such as nightclubs, bars, loud movie theater audio.. Sometimes it just gets to me and my nerves are on fire. Reasons why we never openly share it with others who don't know what it's like. Aside from my ramble, we all know it's a waste of thought, and we tire ourselves out from nothing. We've been through many situations that we were afraid of and it ended out just fine. ...Stay strong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2018, 11:06 AM   #2
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
    Re: Confined walls are hard to break.

Hi....yes, like overloading the system. I can relate. Curious what supplement you took?

Have you tried therapy for your anxiety and issues?

It does help if others know we have anxiety....then we don't have to add in the fact we feel judged in the moment.

q

Last edited by quincy; 01-22-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Old 01-22-2018, 05:01 PM   #3
    NickNY
    (male)

NickNY HB User
    Re: Confined walls are hard to break.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by quincy View Post
    Hi....yes, like overloading the system. I can relate. Curious what supplement you took?

Have you tried therapy for your anxiety and issues?

It does help if others know we have anxiety....then we don't have to add in the fact we feel judged in the moment.

q
    Supplement is called Ashwaghanda. Supposedly "sedates" your nerves.

I don't go to therapy for it. I never went out of my way to do it.

Reply Reply