It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• weird creepy nightmare like feeling

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-22-2018, 04:46 PM   #1
    ScaredHSP21
    (female)

ScaredHSP21 HB User
    weird creepy nightmare like feeling

Im desperate and scared that it will never go away and that i'll never feel normal or like myself ever again. It started a few weeks ago, out of the blue i got this feeling of intense fear and terror, I felt all my blood going up to my face and I felt like i was going crazy. ever since then everything feels different, creepy and doomy, even my memories, things that used to make me happy or made me feel better suddenly have a weird creepy vibe to it. its like im stuck in some kind of nightmare indeed. also ruminiscing about life and existence alot which also scares me to death. also, in the first week of this i experienced extreme nausea, gagging, compelete loss of appetite, dry mouth, shaky hands. does this sound familiar? sleeping is also the worst for me, when its time to go to sleep and im in bed the feeling gets even worse. im really scared that i wont go back to normal again, please help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2018, 02:15 PM   #2
    Orion510
    (female)

Orion510 HB User
    Re: weird creepy nightmare like feeling

It sounds like anxiety. Those feelings of dread and the symptoms of shaking, nausea, etc could be a panic attack. You could also be depressed. You may want to see a psychologist. Could help to talk to a professional.

Reply Reply