It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Detached

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-15-2018, 03:32 AM   #1
    Leashy
    (female)

Leashy HB User
    Detached

I'm 25 years old And I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and depression and so much stress

I have a beautiful children and I just recently had a new born and I started to have anxiety so bad to my current life style is such a mess at the moment due to personal problems I won't get much into that I'm so stressed out were I just can't cope no more with all this anxiety and the depression kicking in so hard being a single mother .. I needed help so I went to my gp I started medication aropax 20mg I have had this medication in the pass but I stop taken it during my pregnacey as well I been on it for a week and a half just waiting for it to kick in cause it did help me in the past .

Well 3 months later having the new born and i've kinda lost it I was getting brain fog so bad I couldn't think straight focus on this it was just hard to function then all these symptoms got worse I feel detached from my head were I'm just doing things with out thinking it just doing it if that make sense I can't watch TV hard to text have conversations with people have to get them to repeat them agian cause feels like I'm in a different reality can't seem to get out of my head world I feel like I'm going crazy my brain trying to confuse me..... I just pray to god to the universe I get better again or get help for my children it's so hard and I need some advice thank you xxx much appreciated

Last edited by Administrator; 03-15-2018 at 08:15 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2018, 08:38 AM   #2
    Mickeytoo
    (female)

Mickeytoo HB User
    Re: Detached

Hi Leashy!

Sorry that you are going through this. After I had my kids, I found myself really tired with LOTS of brain fog. I think it takes a long time for our hormones to settle back to normal. Also, you may consider talking with your doctor about postpartum depression. It is more likely to occur the more children you have. I experienced antenatal depression while I was pregnant but I know quite a few moms that experienced it after.

Also, make sure you get some type of support around you. You will need support from family and GOOD/Trustworthy friends. Being a single mom is hard. I am married and it it still hard so I can only imagine how hard it is being a single mom to multiple children.

Stay in close contact with your doctor and if you are feel you are slipping further into depression or anxiety or having problems with your medication, LET SOMEONE KNOW! If you need medication to help you, please take it. Don't try to struggle alone. Also, try to exercise (have the kids do it with you), get fresh air, eat healthy (with the right amount of protein) and try to get as much sleep as possible (yeah right 😏, but try anyway). If you take of yourself, you will be more equipped to take of your kids.

Being a parent is a hard job, but you can do it. When I feel overwhelmed, I watch videos or vlogs of moms with more kids (some have 8+ kids) to get tips on how they manage and run their households. The videos help me a lot. I hope my post helps you at least a little bit. Please post again if you need support. There are some great people on this forum. Take care of yourself and those little babies! 🙂

Reply Reply