It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Dors anyone have chronic nausea from anxiety?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-04-2018, 04:49 PM   #1
    lady990

lady990 HB User
    Dors anyone have chronic nausea from anxiety?

My main symptom of my anxiety is extreme nausea which I cannot find with other anxious individuals. (Plus rapid heartbeat, now having to go to the bathroom, and jitters) I can deal with everything else except the nausea. As a teen, I became anorexic because of the fear of throwing up. I believe one day I am going to choke. It is so scary. If I don't calm down and try to breathe through my nose. I fear what could happen. I have a trip coming up. The plane makes me claustrophobic. Does anyone have anything they do to stop the nausea? The doc prescribed some sort of depressant for the plane ride which did absolutely nothing. I find that forcing myself to be sleepy helps so I take Nyquil to put me out and feel woozy. In social situations I just sometimes have to get up or constantly be moving and/or focused or doing something otherwise it just washes over me. I cannot eat at restaurants because right after I feel the need to escape and throw up. Does anyone believe that anxiety is actually something traumatic that happened to us and triggered these effects? When did you get anxiety? Do you know why? Are there certain triggers?

Last edited by lady990; 04-05-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2018, 06:07 PM   #2
    Frank Furter
    (male)

Frank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB User
    Talking Re: Dors anyone have chronic nausea from anxiety?

Nausea is a common anxiety symptom. It's harmless. I know it's not a comfortable feeling but I highly doubt anything is wrong. Just nerves.

Reply Reply