It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Mini Panic Attacks

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-02-2018, 04:24 PM   #1
    jfms99
    (male)

jfms99 HB User
    Mini Panic Attacks

Back in September of 2017 I was diagnosed with Stress/Anxiety Syndrome, I was having Panic Attacks, they came on and I started having them almost everyday.

Of course at the beginning you freak out some and wonder if your going to die or worse.

I tried to cope without any medication but I found that was not going to work so my doctor prescribed Buspirone. I started out taking 5mg twice a day and finally worked up to 10mg twice a day. It took about two months before I started seeing results.

I was watching my diet, Low Carb/No Carb, and I am walking at least 2.5 miles every day. It has been working.

I was still having the occasional Panic Attack, but nothing worrisome.

I was also still having some Anxiety Symptoms, but nothing that I could not deal with instead of taking more medication.

The last two days I have started experiencing a series of Mini-Panic Attacks, I had, at this point about 6. I get very dizzy all of sudden, BP goes up, then it is gone in a few short minutes.

Obviously I have some stress factor that is kicking in and causing my problem. My birthday is tomorrow, I turn 63, and I just wonder if that is the problem, Fear of getting older and confronting ones Mortality. Then I do have the 91 year old Aunt I take care of, I am the full time caregiver.

Has anyone out there had anything similar with Mini-Panic Attacks and did you figure out what caused them? Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply