It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• 22 yr old girl, health concern!

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-26-2019, 07:13 PM   #1
    lunapplebottom
    (female)

lunapplebottom HB User
    22 yr old girl, health concern!

ust to give a background, ive always been super healthy my entire life. Not a single vitamin deficiency or anything. SUPER HEALTHY! in 2017, i began experiencing alot of stress because if the place i was working at, and constantly having to run back and forth. My bodys stress was constantly elevated, but i dont know if thats related. On that year, i began slowly experiencing a very debilitating brain fog which only got worse. I got visual snow and i always feel disconnected from my body. Ofcourse, tinnitus followed.
    These symptoms continued and the brain fog only worsened. It honestly feels like the lights have been completely turned off. Im always ANGRY and irritated at my family and it hurts me to do be this way. When i look at my arms, or hold my phone, it feels like im not holding it but im watching someone else hold it. This has been one of the worst experiences in my life. I was tested and treated for candida and that was successfully removed. However, i doubt it was linked to my brain fog because its still there and its hard to study, sit for long periods of time and im pretty much doing anything takes an incredible amount of willpower. I dont get to attend events or do anything; just isolate myself. I also get these locked stares I have to shake my head to break. I stopped doing all the things I used to do. Ive always been a naturally anxious person, but never ever had depression or anything like it. Now, i always feel like i need to run out of a store when I enter because i get flushed and feel like everyone is staring.
    Please, please, please. Ive been tested for every single thing and they all come back negative. If ANYONE knows what could help me, as I never been this desperate to get better so I can focus on school, please tell me.
    Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2019, 05:39 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: 22 yr old girl, health concern!

This sounds like it could be anxiety related? Have you considered talking to a counselor about the stress you feel you are under? Maybe its psychological and not physical...

Old 03-27-2019, 08:46 AM   #3
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User

Dear luna,

Absolutely no one can run back and forth without stopping for rest, healthy food and and relaxation and not 'crash and burn'. I think you are completely normal and that you can do what is needed to recover and get rebalanced. You seem pretty normal, to me.

Just reading that you are naturally anxious, and super healthy, I think the key is to keep on eating a healthy diet, but also get some counseling about anxiety and stress management. This will help both your digestion and decrease the stress.

All of us get stress and all of us need to learn stress management. The biggest help in my opinion is in learning to accept stress as a natural part of life so that we don't judge ourselves or others for the stress. Few people enjoy change, but it is completely natural that life changes daily, with different weather, different things to eat, different clothes are clean and ready to wear, etc. and then we and people around us also have different moods and the expectations! ...we can get caught up in expectations. But things rarely are what I expect. We can learn to expect to not know everything in advance. Every living thing has to deal with change and unfulfilled expectations.

We can learn to have a point of stability within our own selves where we tell ourselves that we are safe, we are OK, nothing is so wrong it can't be worked on or fixed. How we self-talk is maybe the most important part of our lives. As important as the air that we breathe.

So, drink some calming warm tea or whatever is soothing to you (hot milk works for me), breathe, and give yourself a break. You are clearly intelligent and strong. You can give your self space to breathe and relax.

You can do this.

The following user gives a hug of support to yayagirl:
    lunapplebottom (03-27-2019)
    Old 03-27-2019, 09:58 AM   #4
    lunapplebottom
    (female)

lunapplebottom HB User

Thank you,

These words help me more than you think!

Old 03-27-2019, 03:15 PM   #5
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User

It's my blessing to help you, Luna.
    Keep on keeping on. And be sure to take time for relaxation and healthy relationships, esp. with yourself.

Reply Reply