It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• anxiety disorder and TMJ

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-23-2019, 10:03 AM   #1
    Pandozah
    (female)

Pandozah HB User
    anxiety disorder and TMJ

tmj is destroying my life.... its all started when my doctor removed my braces he spent 4 hours i know its hard to believe that but i was opening my mouth for 4 hours!!! I remember i told him the next day that i am having a pain on my jaw but he told me there is nothing wrong and just do a warm water and everything will be fine.... anyway after one week i started to have a pain in my ear and i felt some pressure in my face i was suffering for one month and i got ANXIETY DISORDER i was crying fro weeks I thought that maybe there is something wrong with my mind and i didnít know that i have tmj i went to so many doctors and when ever they check my ear they kept telling me that there is nothing wrong while i was having pain and they said i should go see a ENT doctor to make sure then i booked an appointment for ENT..... also my eyes start to hurt..... anyway i went to my ENT appointment and he checked then he said everything is fine and he said that i have TMJ and itís probably happened because I opened my mouth for a long time... anyway he suggest to go and see a professional doctor for tmj.... and i did and yeah they confirmed that i really do have tmj ..... but i still suffering from anxiety and its all started because of the pain i used to have 💔💔

i overthink and cry alot... i started a medication with my doctor but my anxiety wont go away💔💔💔 also i got inflamed muscles its hard for me to focus like before and i have so many weird symptoms

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply