It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Clonazapam (Klonopin) withdrawa .l..

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-26-2019, 02:16 PM   #1
    stevie100
    (male)

stevie100 HB User
    Clonazapam (Klonopin) withdrawa .l..

Hi, I have been on this med for the last 15 years. I am in the process of wanting to come off the drug for good. I started off taking 12mg a day for around 10 years. Then slightly lower amounts the following years(around 6mg). For the last year i have been taking 0.5 mg once a day. I will be cutting this by a 1/4 from next week then gradually cutting until I am off it completley. I tried going cold turkey a few months back but that only lasted 3 days. I had all the side affects that this med has when u are in withdrawal from it. I didnt know how bad it affects you and your body when you are coming off it. Also I know now that going cold turkey was a bad thing to do. While taking this med I have been slightly better than when not taking it. But over the last year I have just been wanting to manage my severe anxiety without taking any meds. I have found this med can make you extra tired throughout the day. Trouble sleeping, concentration and memory problems. Balance and co-ordination problems. I just think that I have to come off this med to live a better and more enjoyable life.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-27-2019 at 12:02 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply