It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• What is one habit that can be helpful in managing anxiety.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-19-2020, 02:06 PM   #1
    enzo31
    (male)

enzo31 HB User
    What is one habit that can be helpful in managing anxiety.

I'm 28 year old corporate guy who worries a lot about his future which sometimes makes me anxious. Is it normal? or, Is there any habit which can be useful in anxiety management?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2020, 02:55 PM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: What is one habit that can be helpful in managing anxiety.

The best thing you can do is exercise! Exercise releases endorphins, the feel good hormones which truly do help in managing anxiety!

If working out isn't your thing- try Yoga or even just walking through a park or if you are lucky enough to be near a beach or lake- nature walks help lower the blood pressure which in turn, relieves stress.

Im not sure what specifically you are worried about with regard to your future, but we are definitively in uncertain times. If it is your job; consider talking to your boss about your security...if it is the world at large, know you are not alone.

Old 08-25-2020, 01:10 AM   #3
    shruthireddy
    (female)

shruthireddy HB User
    Post Re: What is one habit that can be helpful in managing anxiety.

It's very common to feel anxious about the future. But putting it in the limit that what makes it good or if you have crossed the limit it is danger. To reduce this anxiousness, firstly, you need to stop thinking about the future and start working in the present. Believe that everything is going to be perfect at the end, and if it is not perfect then it is not the end. Okay! I think you've got the answer for your question. Just Stop overthinking. Most elder and motivational speakers have been saying us that overthinking about the future is very dangerous to our present and also our health too.

Reply Reply

Tags
    anxiety