It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• swollen lymph nodes?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-15-2004, 09:16 AM   #1
    IAM2CUTETODIE26

IAM2CUTETODIE26 HB User
    swollen lymph nodes?

is it me or does mine kinda not sound like all anxiety my swollen lymph wont go down its only on one side does any 1 else have swollen lymph nodes?
    and also does anyone have a exercise issue like intolerence to it i never really tryed to since this happened but i use to work out all the time well like 4 days a week lol but was always in good shape? i do check my pulse all the time! does any1 else also have a high heartrate all day long? anyone else get tired out from minimal exertion? anyone on beta blockers for anxiety ?
    also is weekness a symptom of aniexty i know it is in your arms but what bout all over ur whole body ?jonathan

Last edited by IAM2CUTETODIE26; 06-15-2004 at 09:50 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2004, 10:05 AM   #2
    hilery79
    Senior Veteran

hilery79 HB User
    Re: swollen lymph nodes?

Yes, I have definatly had an intolerance to exercise since this all started. I used to exercise every day, but now I get worn out so quickly. I also have a rapid heart rate pretty much all the time. Just walking across the room will make my hr jump up to 130-140bpm. I take toprol(a beta blocker), but I don't feel like it's helping all that much.

I wouldn't worry too much about the swollen lymph node. Lymph nodes will swell up with the tiniest infection going on in your body. I would watch it and if it doesn't go down in a few weeks...talk to your Dr. I had a swollen lymph node under my chin that stayed swollen for 4 months following a sinus infection. I also get swollen lymph nodes under my ribcage. I've showed them to my Dr. and he justs says they're nothing to worry about. Generally, if they're tender to the touch they're most likely due to an infection. My Dr. told me that even a tiny canker sore in your mouth can cause a lymph node to swell up.

Old 06-15-2004, 12:08 PM   #3
    shannon30

shannon30 HB User

I to get the swollen nodes in my neck from time to time. I will then get all weirded out about it and think I have cancer or something. I always put my mind at ease by feeling them and if they hurt then you are in good shape as it is so very very rare for a cancerous tumer to hurt. that is why they call cancer the silent killer. I have been taking buspur for a while now and I seem to be doing okay on it. I aM sure my dose could go up a bit as I have never had it increased. I also noticed that when I over exert myself that I get very weak and shakey through out my whole body. I hate this feeling. I also think I have a fast heart rate. When I am just vegging I am between 80 and 90 a minute....I hate this stuff

Last edited by shannon30; 06-15-2004 at 12:11 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff

Old 06-15-2004, 01:26 PM   #4
    IAM2CUTETODIE26

IAM2CUTETODIE26 HB User

aww cool so you think that is anxiety causes a exercise intolerence? i do get week and shakey after i do things like i went to downtown disney one day all day out in the sun i felt week and shakey when i got home and when i was there!! i laid down for like a half a hour and felt a lil better maybe i should just fight it and start working out slowly again !!! but yeah shannon i know that same feeling its kinda feels like u havnt ate and sat out in the sun all day feeling even tho you did eat and didnt sit in the sun lol ! i kinda got that feeling today i had to walk a mile the hospitals around here r sooooo big i was like *** !! but it is getting a lil better i quess i could of never of walked a mile 3 months ago!!especially not in this heat its 96 here today!!!and just weened off of xanax and only taking half of my beta blocker dose but i take a half of valium! aww i love valium ! and hilery i know iam not suppose to worry but my lypmh nodes but been swollen for 7 months now i also have swollen adenoids the ent said o nothing to worry about and yes i think i have cancer also lol!

Last edited by IAM2CUTETODIE26; 06-15-2004 at 01:48 PM.

Old 06-15-2004, 05:01 PM   #5
    dizzygirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dizzygirl HB User

Have you had your thyroid tested? It may be that, your thyroid is in the same area as your lymph nodes, and your thyroid can cause all of the symptoms you have described.

Old 06-16-2004, 11:37 AM   #6
    shannon30

shannon30 HB User

IAMTOCUTETODIE26, I was working in my flower garden the other day for like 2 hours and had that awfull feeling. I was always very active and try to stay active as I have 6 children to keep up with. I can't wait for my life to get back the way it was if I ever do....I always hear about zanax on this board. what is it and what exactly does it do? Where are you from? I am here in wonderful Wisconsin where one minute it is 90 and the next it is 60 and rain rain rain all the time....so what other symptoms do you get? Are you dizzy ever? that is my biggest thing...

Old 06-16-2004, 05:09 PM   #7
    IAM2CUTETODIE26

IAM2CUTETODIE26 HB User

shannon iam from buffalo new york but living in orlando florida no im not really to dizzy i get alittle bit from the beta blockers iam on but not to much! xanax is the best anxiety drug out i think it was made just for anxiety! its sorta like a minor tranqalizer its makes u tired but its very addicting it kinda worked for me but i wasnt on a high enough dose! so now im off it til i get the rest of my tests done! ive have not been diaganosed with anxiety yet but most doctors think it i still gotta go to the neuro doctor and get a tilt table test done so when and if everything comes back good then ill take it again! also for anxiety there are basically 2 types of drugs u can take benzos and antidepressants for me its a health anxiety problem i think i have everything lol but some people have anxiety from being depressed so my doc has always put me on benzos like xanax and valium! by the way my lymph nodes dont hurt thats why iam scared sometimes they do and they r not tender but i seen my doc today and he thinks nothing to worry about so i quess we will see!!!all my symtoms are listed under the thread list your symptoms by dizzygirl Jonathan

Closed Thread