It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• ZANAX,PAXIL & TRAZODONE

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-10-2005, 08:47 PM   #1
    THEMOMSTER3
    (female)

THEMOMSTER3 HB User
    ZANAX,PAXIL & TRAZODONE

Is It Ok To Take Paxil, Zanax, And Trazodone All Together? I Was Not Sure If I Wanted To Take The Paxil Because Of Weight Gain But Now After Reading Everyons Post About It, I Think Im Going To Go Ahead And Take It. I Want To Feel Like Me Again, As Do My Kids.
    THANKS
    TAMMY

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2005, 11:02 AM   #2
    hry33
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
    Re: ZANAX,PAXIL & TRAZODONE

many do take your meds, paxil is just 1 of many prozac type meds, nothing special about it, but it does have a reputation of being sometimes difficult to stop so I would chose another similar med

as with all antidepressants, early side effects can be unpleasant and will be reduced with xanax, when and if the paxil works properly after a few weeks, you will need lots less xanax
    trazodone is also an antidepressant that often sedates and is used as a sleeping pill, must be taken only before bed, a small dose usually goes OK with another antidepressant but I would only take it as a sleeping pill, if needed
    xanax helps peeople get off to sleep if taken shortly before bed

Closed Thread