It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Klonopin (Clonazepam) works wonders :)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-11-2005, 08:05 AM   #1
    dazed34

dazed34 HB User
    Klonopin (Clonazepam) works wonders :)

I just recently moved into an apartment with my gf her cousin and cousins bf. I've had alot of anxiety lately ALOT so I asked my doctor for some Klonopin. I took one last year while driving (before I knew the affects) and barely made it home safe. Anyways she gave me a prescripsion for 6 .50mg pills only cause its supposedly an addicting drug.
    Well last night I came home and took one almost straight away. Let me say after about 15min I didn't care about anything. My mind went blank and although it may sound bad, it really felt nice not to have any worries or anxiety.
    Im a little upset this moring though cause I went to take one before I headed off to work and she saw me take the pill bottle. Grabbed it from me and said I can have one before I got to bed tonight because she didn't like the way it made me yesterday (stoned like). Im upset because now I think shes gonna hide them on me and if my doctor says I can take them whenever I don't want people holding my meds back from me.
    I had 2 questions though. 1) Has anyone taken Trazdone? and 2) If I go to the emergency room of a hospital and talk with a doctor about my anxiety will they prescribe me more clonazepam?

Last edited by dazed34; 05-11-2005 at 08:07 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread