It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Trying to get pregnant & Zoloft

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-07-2005, 09:06 AM   #1
    littlemiracle
    (female)

littlemiracle HB User
    Trying to get pregnant & Zoloft

Hi, I've been on zoloft for almost 2 yrs now and I'm also trying to get pregnant, and I was wondering if anyone out there is on zoloft and having a hard time trying to get pregnant? One doctor told me to discontinue it and another doctor told me there's no relation and I shouldn't worry. So I just wanted to see what everyone else thought about this, or if you've had any experience on this either positive or negative. Please realize I'm not worried about zoloft once I'm pregnant, but the actual getting pregnant part, or infertility. Any and all comments are welcome!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2005, 12:20 PM   #2
    hry33
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
    Re: Trying to get pregnant & Zoloft

do you still need to be on the zoloft 2 years is a long time, would you have anxiety problems without it , maybe quit and see what happens

otherwise its quite common now for women to become pregnant and have babies on zoloft or similar meds, research this on the net

Old 07-07-2005, 03:25 PM   #3
    littlemiracle
    (female)

littlemiracle HB User
    Re: Trying to get pregnant & Zoloft

I've already tried going off the zoloft many times and every time I do it's really bad my anxiety attacks keep coming back. So then not only do I get anxiety attacks but depression as well.

Closed Thread