It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Klonopin and heart palps

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-14-2005, 01:13 PM   #1
    livfortoday
    (female)

livfortoday HB User
    Klonopin and heart palps

I have SVT and take atenonol, i am so nervous and have so much anxiety. I only take 1/2 .5 Klonopin at night (i just started about 5 nights). I have had a couple of SVT episodes (heart beating fast and having a hard time stoppping it) Maybe I should take klonopin 2 times a day. I took Klonopin 10 years ago with no side effects, except being tired and I took .5 three times a day. Maybe my body is on a drug roller coaster. Does anyone think i should take it more than once a day? I am also afraid of taking pills that makes me anxious.......... HELP!!!! I do have a doc appt. next week

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2005, 03:15 PM   #2
    hry33
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
    Re: Klonopin and heart palps

I think you should take the klonapin as doc wants you to, its a safe med and goes well with the other med

Old 09-14-2005, 05:37 PM   #3
    tnmomofive
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tnmomofive HB User
    Re: Klonopin and heart palps

I used to take klonopin 0.5 mg twice a day one in the am and another in the pm along with an anti depressant for general anxiety disorder .I also have the health anxiety.....the klonopin did wonders for me.The only side effect I had was being tired alot.If your doctor prescribed it for you then my opinion is you should take it.When I weaned off klonopin I didnt have much withdrawl at all the whole thing you have to wean not just stop all at once.I took the klonopin for 2 years.

good luck in whatever you decide

Closed Thread