It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• I feel like something is wrong...please tell me if you get this!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-22-2005, 08:32 PM   #1
    anxiety_1234
    (female)

anxiety_1234 HB User
    Unhappy I feel like something is wrong...please tell me if you get this!!

Hey everyone. So as most of you all know i have been suffering from anxiety for about 9 months now. I have random moments throughout the day where I feel like something is wrong with me. I dont know what it is...but I know its there. I feel it too. Its a wierd feeling..like something is jsut wrong or about to happen to me. Its a wired sensation in my body and head...then I think its me going crazy..then when I really focus on it...I feel like I cant breathe...anyone every have these random moments throughout the day? I also get very negative thoughts that just pop in my head out of no where...anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2005, 10:33 PM   #2
    sayNOtoanxiety

sayNOtoanxiety HB User
    Re: I feel like something is wrong...please tell me if you get this!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by anxiety_1234
    Hey everyone. So as most of you all know i have been suffering from anxiety for about 9 months now. I have random moments throughout the day where I feel like something is wrong with me. I dont know what it is...but I know its there. I feel it too. Its a wierd feeling..like something is jsut wrong or about to happen to me. Its a wired sensation in my body and head...then I think its me going crazy..then when I really focus on it...I feel like I cant breathe...anyone every have these random moments throughout the day? I also get very negative thoughts that just pop in my head out of no where...anyone?
    YES! I get all these sensations you're describing. I don't get them every single day, but I'll have a couple of fairly good days, then suddenly a horrible day where I can barely function because of my anxiety. It sucks.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:42 AM   #3
    mishkaaa
    (female)

mishkaaa HB User

i totally understand, i experience that on a daily basis.
    the random thoughts popping into your head MAY be a form of OCD. i am not a professional so i wouldn't take my word for it, but are you seeing a therapist?

Old 11-24-2005, 09:00 AM   #4
    Tiggerredz
    (female)

Tiggerredz HB User

I also have these, my anxiety has been lingering for about 9 moths also, I usually take a Xanax to contorl this...Best of luck!

Old 11-24-2005, 01:44 PM   #5
    heath1
    (female)

heath1 HB User

Hi there. I think I get this sensation too. It sounds exactly like what I experience actually. Its just a feeling, a physical feeling/surge rush for me, and feel like something is wrong with me, that somethings not right, and whenever it happens, I want to jump up and tell someone to call an ambulance or something. I dont get it as much now, I think my anxiety was really bad over the past year when I had probs with my thyroid, now that it is more stable, These feelings have been getting less, although when it happens, It still really scares me.
    Dont have much advice, but just wanted to describe it the best I could, I know it helped me when someone seemed to know how I felt, and hope it helps and you feel better soon,
    Heather

Closed Thread