It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Tremors wont stop

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-15-2006, 08:21 AM   #1
    pattyj99
    (female)

pattyj99 HB User
    Tremors wont stop

I started having tremors and went to a neurologist. All the test was normal. After I notice the tremors, heart palpatation and the crying epsiode, I went to a psychiatrist. I was diagnose with depression and anxiety. I tried several medication and none seem to work stop the shaking. I am currently on zoloft and xanax. The xanax stops 80% of the shake. In the middle of the night, I wake up confuse, scare, with heart palpatation. I dont know what is worst being on the medication or without. Even though I was diagnose with depression, I didnt feel depress but now I am really depress because I feel I will never get better. Any advice?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2006, 08:25 AM   #2
    Cookie12243
    (male)

Cookie12243 HB User
    Re: Tremors wont stop

Just remember this, if its anxeity, any one can get back to normal. I get those shakes and goosebumps, I've been told its because your scared and nervous. If the test pull up negative and you have anxeity then that is the cause of your tremors , I don't get em' constantly though only durring a panic attack or severe obsessive thoughts. Try just closing your eyes and imagining a calm, relaxing place and take a deep breath through the nose then exhale out the mouth be slow and do this till your relaxed.

Last edited by Cookie12243; 12-15-2006 at 08:27 AM.

Closed Thread