It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Adding Wellbutrin to Lexapro...feedback

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-28-2007, 12:43 AM   #1
    YoMisma
    (female)

YoMisma HB User
    Adding Wellbutrin to Lexapro...feedback

Searching the health boards, I haven't been able to find many posts by people who have taken a combination of Lexapro and Wellbutrin for an extended period of time. I found several by people who were just starting the combo, and I'm wondering if anyone is still around to update on how that is going.

I've been taking 10 mg of Lexapro for about 3 months now and have been feeling ever so much better anxiety-wise but have been feeling quite tired and rather unfocused. My psychiatrist suggested adding Wellbutrin SR, starting at 100 mg, then increasing to 200 mg. I've been taking the 100 mg of Wellbutrin along with the Lexapro for 5 days now. The last two days, I've felt somewhat jittery and anxious, but that also coincides with the onset of my period, which may be the culprit there.

At any rate, I'm just wondering how people do on this combination. I do want the increased energy, but I'm slightly paranoid about increased anxiety. I'm also worried that the Wellbutrin will affect me like Prozac did...a boost of energy the first few days which quickly developed into mania. I guess I'm hoping for some reassurance that this combo might actually be a good one!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread