It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Tell Me About Lexapro

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-01-2007, 10:50 AM   #16
    FLFLOWERGIRL
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

FLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB User
    Re: Tell Me About Lexapro

Thanks for your reply--I am scared to begin these meds. I already feel bad and don't want to change anything to make it worse. Getting off the Xanax did me in for meds. I never want anything like that agian. Glad to hear that it is working for you. FLFLOWERGIRL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    I'm So Tired Of Being Like This, Can Someone Pls Tell Me That Increasing Lexapro... salty Depression 8 07-18-2006 02:05 AM
    Who's taking Lexapro? Can you please tell me if it's helping you? sayNOtoanxiety Anxiety 11 12-14-2005 08:13 AM
    from Cymbalta to Lexapro... question about antidepressants NickName Fibromyalgia 12 05-21-2005 03:08 PM
    Any meds that don't affect sex drive! Please tell me there's at least one. VoodooQueen Depression 11 09-20-2004 06:12 PM
    Got up the courage to tell Dr. about addiction to Soma msox Addiction & Recovery 24 07-05-2004 09:04 AM
    Ok, how about some POSITIVE comments about Lexapro! Kevin72 Depression 16 06-20-2004 05:10 PM
    straterra-HELP:How do I tell if it's working-doc says stop catmom ADD / ADHD 22 03-01-2003 05:18 AM