It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Effect of Gravol on Anxiety

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
    catheryn
    Veteran
    (female)

catheryn HB User
    Effect of Gravol on Anxiety

I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue before with gravol.

I have horrible nausea at times and the only thing that settles it is taking gravol (usually at night). However, whenever I take gravol the next day is absolutely dreadful in regards to my anxiety.

Last night I took one pill and today has been hell. I woke up mad at everything and everyone. I started making issues out of little annoyances, and had a particularly nasty anxiety attack. I had to try very hard all day not to burst out in tears one minute and scream and holler at everyone around me the next. Someone could look at me sideways and I'd burst out in tears (or tear their head off). Quite honestly, I feel like I'm going crazy.

I've always experienced some misery when I take gravol, but not to this extent. My AD dosage was doubled two weeks ago so perhaps that's what's doing it? I mean, I only took one gravol pill! I'm usually cranky and kind of a jerk when I take two the next day, but it's nothing like today!

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Last edited by catheryn; 03-09-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread