It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Constant spacey feeling and dizzyness...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-12-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
    Buzzy bee
    (male)

Buzzy bee HB User
    Constant spacey feeling and dizzyness...

Hey Guys,

I have been suffering from panic attacks for a couple of weeks now and ever since my first one i have never seem to come down from this constant spacey feeling. I have been to my doctors twice and first time i got told it was probably just vertigo and to go back in a week if i dint feel any better. so i went back and he gave me some prochlorperazine and said its used for vertigo suffers and i should feel better after using it. I had a massive panick attack yesterday and its made me feel really un-steady and anxious now. My ears feel full and i somtimes get a really high rining pitch in my left ear (which feels the fullest).

The docs seem to think its likely that i have some kind of vertigo and its causing me to have panic attacks when it kicks in really badly. but im just not sure, i have all the symptoms for anxiety but also all the symptons for the inner ear infection aswell.....any of you guys have any idea what it could be? My kneck is really acheing aswell, but thats only just started over last few days. also the spacey feeling is like im walking on marshmellows and the floor starts to spin when i look at it, things seem better close up then far away too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
    TEdds83
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
    Re: Constant spacey feeling and dizzyness...

Hi Buzzy Bee! You are not alone. You are having all the symptoms on a classic panic attack. I have them too. I get the very same symptoms. I do get the spacey feeling and ringing in ears. I always wonder if I have a health issue like ear infection...but it doesn't turn out so. It is anxiety. It can be so hard to deal with and real scary. Just try to take a deep breath. It will pass. Worse case senerio get some xanax to at least get you through. There is no need to suffer like this. NO ONE understands unless they have suffered a panic attack and I do because I have lived through them. They are very real. Here to talk! Hang in there!

Last edited by TEdds83; 04-12-2009 at 02:14 PM.

Closed Thread