It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• My body falls apart from anxiety

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-20-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
    mindy1974
    (female)

mindy1974 HB User
    My body falls apart from anxiety

I have been reading more and more about some of the strange physical symptoms of chronic anxiety and panic. The ones that have been really beating me up are ---- numbness in hands and feet and face and arms. Tingling and itchy skin, nausea, hot and cold, super creepy hyper and then very sleepy. Trembling, brain fog, vision changes, and after a long spell of anxiety my hair starts to fall out!!! Isnít that great! I have had all these symptoms checked out by many doctors and blood test, but it keeps coming back to anxiety. I guess I wanted to hear that Iím not the only one, and maybe hear about some of your anxiety symptoms that get in the way of daily living.
    Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
    bethy79
    (female)

bethy79 HB User
    Re: My body falls apart from anxiety

i know what you're going through,i've had anxiety for 7 years and have had a list of symptoms! they include: dizziness,numbness,chestpain,muscle cramps,bowel problems,agitation,headaches,fatigue...a nd the list goes on!

Old 04-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
    light the world
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

light the world HB User
    Re: My body falls apart from anxiety

Whenever I get anxious I'll usually start blushing, feel like I'm going to lose control, start to get heart palpitations, dissyness occasionally, and tremble.

Meds: Clonazepam 4mg, Seroquel 200mg

Closed Thread