It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• spaciness, head pressure feeling, high blood pressure

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-24-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
    eckounlimitd23
    (male)

eckounlimitd23 HB User
    spaciness, head pressure feeling, high blood pressure

im currently 17 years old and never had any problem with my body, this is the first time this has ever happen to me..

ok to begin with, i was normal 4 days ago. it all started, on Monday, i recently came back from a 15 hour party which was on Saturday night, then ended on sunday morning. i couldnt sleep the day after the party, it was around 8am in the morning, because i had alot of stuff on my mind, and i kept thinking how fun the day was. this wasn't my first long party, it was actually my second longest party, i laid in my bed thinking about the party, as it was very difficult to go to sleep, so i didn't sleep until night time. it was hard trying to sleep but i was able to sleep, but i woke up a few times in the middle of the night, but still able to get some sleep.

Then i went to school monday, feeling like im on a hungover, just a little tired, this feeling usually happens after a rave party like this so i slept early maybe 2 hours ordinarely early, so i did.

then the next day, which is tuesday, i woke up with this weird spaciness feeling in my head, i consider it as lightheadedness feeling, and feels like something is wrong in my head, like i was about to faint, i tried my best to forget about it, but i just cant so i didnt go to school. i thought that i might be sick, so i drank some few pain relevers but it didnt help at all. so i sleep it off, and the next day(Wednesday) i feel the same symptoms, no improvement whatsoever, so i went to the doctor, not an emergency, and when i was in the waiting i feel like i was gonna faint, i kept telling my mom that can we please hurry, but we didnt schedule an appointment so we had to wait an hour.

once im in the room they check my blood pressure and it was higher than normal, it was 140/78 i think. i wasn't able to speak clearly to my doctor, and i told her that i have a very off balance feeling in my brain, so she think i have a brain problem, but then she gave me this test where i have to point on my nose then touch her finger, and then the other test about balancing. all passed, so she just gave me this antibiotic pills, and some more pain killers, and get my blood tested. and they sent me home, with the same symptoms. then i slept the rest of the day.

the next day, which is thursday, i feel the same symptoms, so i didnt go to school again, and so on, i just sleep and try to rest it off, but then i just cant get rid of it which constantly made me panic.

the next day, friday, which is today, i was lying in my bed feeling very normal, until i stand up, and here we go again the same feeling and symptoms, i felt the same, and i ask my mom to check my blood pressure again then she told me, its better than yesterday, i believe it was 125/?, i forgot the underline part. so i tried to forget it.

i ask my mom that, if it don't get better by Sunday, i wanted to go to emergency room and get everything checked.

here a basic summary of my symptoms, if anyone has a solution please help me, i just feel that this couldn't get any worser:
    - constant spaciness feeling in my head
    - feels like someone is pushing my head together.
    - feels like im about to faint.
    - my heart beats faster and faster once i think about it (like right now)
    - i feel weak sometimes, usually after thinking about it.
    - i feel more hungry somehow, but i don't have the urges to eat alot of food, i gag sometimes eating, but i force myself to eat.
    - i contantly use the bathroom more often now, which is weird.

please if anyone can help me or at least relate to me, please post. i really need all the help i can get. i feel like no one can solve my problem.

please and thank you.
    J.V.

Last edited by ms_mod; 04-25-2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Discussions of illegal drug use are not permitted for any reason. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
    PAUSA
    (female)

PAUSA HB User
    Re: spaciness, head pressure feeling, high blood pressure

What you are experiencing is most likely anxiety. However, I would strongly suggest that you discontinue the "long parties". Hopefully you'll feel better soon. You're 17 and have your whole life ahead of you so you should take the best care of yourself that you can. Good luck.

Last edited by ms_mod; 04-30-2009 at 06:53 AM. Reason: When something is removed because it violates board rules, do not refer to it in any way, shape or form. Ms_Mod

Closed Thread