It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Meds, at night to relax?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-23-2009, 04:09 AM   #1
    LL37
    (female)

LL37 HB UserLL37 HB User
    Question Meds, at night to relax?

Hi my trigger stuff is mostly at night, and I'm now doing high levels of sleep aids like ambian, tamapazam, and lunesta(just started today), and diazapam for anxiety. I'm considering just taking one dose of buspar a couple of hours before the ambian or other sleep aids and am wondering if that's helped for other to sleep well and if buspar is routinely prescribed along side benzos and hypnotic sleep aids safely. I'm tempted to take one now, but I've all ready over taken the other sleep aids and don't know how good it would do/be in this case. I just hate to be up and knowing my anxiety is very focused around bed time, so I'd prefer to take anothe kind of combination of antianxiety that may start my even relaxation process so the other meds work easier without my need to over take them to have some sleep at night easily. Any support around this would be welcome, * email address removed by hb-mod, moderator *

Last edited by hb-mod; 05-23-2009 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Please don't post contact info, such as email address, per Posting Policy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
    RainingDopamine
    (male)

RainingDopamine HB User
    Re: Meds, at night to relax?

My doctor just prescribed me 10mg Zolpidem for this.
    Which essentially is Ambien without fillers or coatings on the pill.
    Trust me, this works wonders, I'm actually even thinking about taking these for my every day anti-anxiety, it's just gone, and it's not hard to stay awake if you want to, but when you want to sleep it makes it the easiest thing to do.

Last edited by ms_mod; 05-23-2009 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote. Ms_Mod

Old 05-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
    melanie in mary
    Veteran
    (female)

melanie in mary HB User
    Re: Meds, at night to relax?

Trazadone at night about 1 hour before bed works for me. I take 150 mg.

Closed Thread