It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• anxiety?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-27-2010, 01:50 AM   #1
    zipster
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

zipster HB User
    anxiety?

My auntie was taken into hospital 3 weeks ago and we found out she has breast cancer and that she had found a lump months before and hadnt told anyone.The cancer had spread to her liver,lungs and kidneys.I have visited her every day and watched her deteriorate.
    I have m.e/cfs and have suffered from anxiety before and been on anti d's in the past.The last few days i have a ache in my left breast,underarm and radiates into my back and i am now convincing myself its cancer.I know this is probably anxiety but i cant get the thoughts out of my head.I am making myself worse with worry and i feel sick and short of breath.
    Do you think this is just anxiety and in my head?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #2
    procads
    (male)

procads HB User
    Re: anxiety?

It is indeed most probably anxiety..

remember..

- the best remedy for fear is power.. the power comes through knowledge.. instead of assuming things it would be better if you visit a physician and get an examination done..

- 90% of the things we worry about never actually happen...

i would suggest you to read "how to stop worrying and start living" it is one of the greatest books of all times that have helped millions of people reducing worry habit...

Closed Thread