It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Please help! Death Premonition or Anxeity

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-31-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
    JAYFUDGE
    (male)

JAYFUDGE HB User
    Please help! Death Premonition or Anxeity

Hi this is my first post on this forum and im looking for some support from some of you guys... I really need some help because my anxiety is starting to take a toll on me and it's ruining my life.

I've been suffering with SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) since 2003... I was 16 then and im 24 now and im still struggling with it but im able to cope with it more now then I was able to then.... but now it's gotten to the point where im starting to have death premonitions and panic attacks.

My mother also has anxiety disorder and has been having panic attacks almost every night for the last month and me and her both have been rushed to the ER about 5 times each this month because these panic attacks get so bad we feel like we are on the verge of dying or having a stroke or heart attack.

I always thought I would die young.. I dont know why I just never could see myself beyond my early 20's.

<I worry about what God thinks of me.>

When I was 21 yrs old in 2008 I had this scary premonition that I would die BEFORE THE SUMMER WAS OUT!

It started around that June.... and lets just say it was the worst summer of my life, I was under so much stress and so paranoid.. I didnt want to leave the house because I thought I would get shot... I didnt ride buses or even drive because I thought I would get an anxiety attack and get into a car accident.. I was doing everything possible to avoid what I thought was my time to die!

The follwing summer my grandmother died of Cancer (August 24th 2009) and my grandfather died this past May on the 21st.

And now those creepy premonitions are back but this time its even stronger then it was 3 yrs ago and worst because not only am I more convinced that I would die sometime in the next month but I now have panic attacks which I didnt have in 2008 when I was having premonitions.

Every night for the past 2 weeks I have been having panic attacks and was rushed to the hospital about 5 times... the doctors say its just anxiety but im so convinced that ima die in the next 31 days of August.

Last time I felt find as long as I didnt go outside but unlike 2008 I feel im going to die in my sleep and not wake up.

I am so convinced that It was meant for me to die at age 24 in August of 2011.. im so convinced and its freaking me out...

Im not ready to die. If I make it to september 1st I will be extremely shocked and so happy I may just start giving out money but I just dont see it.

I for some reason do not see myself reaching age 25... and it's freaking me out... please help.. is this anxiety or a real premonition of death.

My father die from an over dose in July 99... he was only 29 yrs old... sometimes I think I wont even get to live that long!

How can this premonition.. something that feels so strong be so not real and all in my head like my doctor says...

It feels so real.. its liek i almost can feel my death drawing near.. im so scared guys please help me.. i cant eat, sleep, drink, nothing... i been in the hospital 5 times and im just losing my mind.. im too young to be going through this please help

Last edited by Administrator; 07-31-2011 at 09:17 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to JAYFUDGE:
    slenderella (08-01-2011)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
    slenderella
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
    Re: Please help! Death Premonition or Anxeity

I think you're going to live a long and good life, I really do! Don't let your anxiety get the best of you. You can do better than that. I believe God loves you and I bet that your family and friends do, too.
    Your questions are tough to answer, but please don't for a moment think that others didn't want to bother answering you. You matter!! You are loved!! Don't forget it.

God bless you, Sue

Last edited by Administrator; 07-31-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Old 08-01-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
    katlin09
    Inactive
    (female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

Have you considered going to a therapist and getting help with this? They'll know how to help you best and teach you ways to overcome these premonitions and panic attacks, they've seen this kind of thing before.

Remember God is a caring, loving, forgiving God...he doesn't smite people if they dissapoint him....so I don't think you need to worry about that, God loves you, just like you are.

Try to get to a Dr. and get some help with this, it seems like an awful lot to handle on your own.

Kat

Old 08-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #4
    JAYFUDGE
    (male)

JAYFUDGE HB User

Yes, I have a doctor and a therapist but I haven't been going to my appointments as much as I should which is probably why im going through this.. I have a therapy appointment on the 4th so i'll try to make it there and see if it helps any with what im going through

Last edited by msmod; 08-01-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Removed quote. Ms_Mod

Old 08-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #5
    ash519
    (female)

ash519 HB User

Since I was about 16 years old I have been convincing myself I will die before the next exciting thing happens... I am going to a concert next month...WILL I MAKE IT??? My birthday is coming...WILL I MAKE IT???? Christmas...... etc etc etc. It's a panic thing. You just have to tell yourself to STOP IT!!!! I am 29 now!

Old 08-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
    JAYFUDGE
    (male)

JAYFUDGE HB User

I understand... i'll try to realize that and get through this... thanks for the encouragement!

Last edited by msmod; 08-02-2011 at 04:27 AM.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:35 AM   #7
    pb252
    (female)

pb252 HB User

I'm so sorry you feel this way and I completely understand it. Since may of 2010 I have been feeling the exact same way. I am so scared for my life, I fear everyday that I am going to die. The weirdest thing was in august of 2010 I became pregnant and during my entire pregnancy I only had a handful of these 'episodes' Until april when I became convinced I was going to die as soon as I had my baby. May 13th I had my little girl and evry day it amazes me that I am still alive because I keep thinking I'm going to have a heart attack or die in my sleep. I have been in the ER over 20 times since the birth of my baby. They did however find that I have a supraventricular Tachycardia which has only made me panic more. But I am told that Tachycardia and panic can go hand in hand.

Closed Thread