It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Constant trembling

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
    lessa1817
    (female)

lessa1817 HB User
    Unhappy Constant trembling

Hello! I am 24 years old and had a baby just a year and a half ago. I suffered with severe anxiety for many years as a young kid into highschool. Around 18 I decided to get off anxiety meds because I wanted to be drug free. I was able to do so without any problem until about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I got sick and half my face felt like it had pressure over the cheekbone and left eye. I went to the doctor and told her some of my symtoms and she told me oh well that sounds like a lot of MS symptoms...and thats when it started. My anxiety flew into overdrive...I was having constand anxiety and panic attacks to the point I was shaking with fear. I went to the ER and he couldnt find anything wrong with me and said he thought that the likeliness of me having MS is pretty slim and prescribed me Xanex. I took Xanex as needed and the facial pressure disappeared. After this appointment I developed constant trembling/tremors. I can feel them and they dont stop but my husband cannot see them at all. This is making my anxiety be full blast throughout the day. I have went from constipated to having liquid diarrea. Upset stomach and twitches as well as muscle aches all over especially my calves. I see a neurologist tomorrow. I have been a severe hypocondriac and spend most of my day googling symptoms. All I can think about is that I am dying of something horrible and how can this be happening to me. I even went back to the doctor and eye doctor and they said they doubt I have MS. No doctors seem to have anything to say to me and its dibilitating me just waiting to find out. Anyone hear of these symptoms arising from traumatic anxiety.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
    spungy
    (female)

spungy HB User
    Re: Constant trembling

Yes!..and please stop looking up stuff on the internet it will only make you worse.Anxiety is a horrible thing..and knowing you have it tends to lead to more anxiety.Chances are there is nothing wrong with you that is life threatening.So take a deep breath...go get help with it ie... meds,counseling ect...it does go away and you will get better...I feel for ya.

Closed Thread