It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Death Anxiety

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-05-2013, 03:51 AM   #1
    Gracebrown9070
    (female)

Gracebrown9070 HB User
    Death Anxiety

Hello, I'm new to this. Really was looking for help anywhere online for dealing with anxiety issues. I've recently been thinking about my own death quite a lot. Specifically dying suddenly with no symptoms from an undetected heart defect. I keep googling stories and it's scarily common. Went to see my doctor. She really wasn't helpful at all. Soonest i can speak to a consellor is 4 weeks. I think an ECG exam would help diminish all my anxiety but she wouldn't give me one. I had a sever panic attach that evening so clearly my anxietys actually gotten worse. Should i push on and try and get an ECG exam. I really think it would put my mind at rest. I'm terrified to go to sleep at night incase i die in my sleep and hate being anywhere by myself. I cry nearly everyday thinking about this. I just want to go back to my normal self. Any advice would be good or even if any medical professionals could help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety, death, fear, fear of dying