It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Low dose of prozac/help please

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-24-2014, 01:01 PM   #1
    weplant
    (female)

weplant HB User
    Low dose of prozac/help please

I suffer from horrible, extreme anxiety/panic disorder. I have been pretty much housebound for the past 2 years. I have had anxiety all my life, but was a functioning person with occassional anxiety/panic attacks..now it is 24/7, they are not attacks. I feel horrible all the time..Dizzy, spacey, like I am going to pass out, going to die..I feel this way even at home, but if I try and got out, forget it, it increases 10 fold.
    I have been put on a very low dose of prozac ( I am extremely sensitive to meds). I am taking liquid prozac and am now up to 1.25ml which is 5mg..The anxiety is worse..I have been told it is common to feel more anxious in the beginning. I don't feel as depressed, but no improvement in the anxiety/nervouseness..It is now 4 weeks..PLEASE , I need some support..Do I continue to give it a few more weeks. Is it possible that it will improve???
    I took a small dose of klonopin yesterday and hated it...I have taken .5 ativan in the past, I guess I will try that..
    Please any input would be greatly appreciated...thanks,debbie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread