It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• anxiety still?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #1
    pantera9322
    (female)

pantera9322 HB User
    anxiety still?

I was first told i had anxiety/panic attacks in 2007, i was in the hospital for over month because of it i have this really bad fear of dying, i used to watch all these medical autopsy shows when i was younger and thats when it all started, when i was hospitalized they started me on paxil after a month i felt alot better my anxiety went away, in january 2009 i found out i was pregnant with my son, so my dr. had taken me off of it, i had never had a problem with anxeity since, i had two more kids after in 2010 & 2013, but now i am pregnant again found out december 2013, and now i am having anxiety attacks almost everyday since the beginning of febuary 2014, it all started with this weird chest feeling i had then my body would go numb all over, having head pains, & chest pains over my heart, my arm would feel a lil sore, and i started to remember this show i watched about "blood clots in your lungs" this lady had died from it when she was on birth control & had been smoking, ( i was also a smoker and was on birth control before) so i started thinking "what if i have blood clots in my lungs" what do you think? am i over thinking again? my husband says i am? i kinda think so too, but it still bothers me cause the way i feel, i have even talked to my dr. about it that my anxiety has started acting up again, but she thinks it's because i am diabetic and i don't really eat healthy and drink proper fluids, "she says i get to much sugar intake with my drinking soda pop, which makes my heart race & and i also have acid reflux" i dont know what to do anymore wish i would just feel normal again!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety attack