It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Anxiety disorders

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-20-2014, 04:14 AM   #1
    cindy93
    (female)

cindy93 HB User
    Anxiety disorders

I've been suffering from anxiety and panic disorders for the last 5 months. 5 months ago I started a 3 week strict diet and it ended up bad. I was diagnosed with sinus tachycardia. I was so afraid and worried about my health that the last 5 months I've been terrified by the idea that I was going to die. And I still am. I've tried many ways to overcome anxiety and panic attacks but it didn't work. I started to become paranoid and "everything-phobic". I also had many bad feelings for no reason. I went to many doctors for several health problems but all they say is that I should not be overthinking. I don't actually think this is the problem because I am not that kind of person that gets sick from overthinking. So I accepted the idea that all this situation came because of a psychological disorder. But during this time I went back to my social life, trying to get more close to the nature and I also gave up drinking, smoking and making a disordered life. None of these worked. I still have anxiety and panic attacks. I still think I am going to die from heart issues. What's wrong with me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2014, 10:17 AM   #2
    db851
    (male)

db851 HB Userdb851 HB Userdb851 HB User
    Re: Anxiety disorders

It sounds to me like nothing is wrong with you. If you have taken all the appropriate steps by seeking out medical professionals for questions about health concerns and they are telling you its anxiety, its most likely anxiety. All of those symptoms you described sound very much like anxiety. Just remember there are tons of us here dealing with the same issues, and there are several things you can do to try and ease your symptoms. It will be a constant battle, so don't give up. Anxiety disorder isn't easy to deal with, but once you accept the fact that it's anxiety, it will get a little easier. My suggestion would be for starters, to not look to the internet for answers to symptoms. Listen to your health care professionals, and schedule an appointment with a psychologist or other professional equipped to dole out advice on anxiety/health fears. Good luck to you.

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety, fears, panic, paranoia, tachycardia