It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Needing a Dr. in DFW to prescribe Xanax

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-16-2014, 09:24 PM   #1
    Planojen
    (female)

Planojen HB User
    Question Needing a Dr. in DFW to prescribe Xanax

My husband and I just moved to Plano a month ago and I have major anxiety, due to numerous reasons. My hubs works M-F out of town, so he's only home on weekends. This transition has been extremely hard, I find myself sinking deeper and deeper into my depression and my anxiety level is thru the roof! I was prescribed Xanax & Prozac years ago, and it really helped me get thru a super rough time in my life.
    My question is, can someone point me in the right direction of a good doctor, one that isn't so "new-aged" and believes eating organic foods & doing yoga will "make me feel okay or better". I've tried a couple of yoga classes lately, as well as grocery shopping at Central Market & Market Street for the "organic" stuff.
    If you could please PM me or comment below your recommendations on doctors you personally know are open to really HELP.
    Thank y'all! When I do have my good days & can actually function outside of my house, I'm loving living here! The options of shopping & restaurants are amazing! )

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety, dallas texas, depression help, referral, xanax