It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arachnoiditis Message Board

• MRI Reading for Arachnoiditis

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-18-2015, 03:11 PM   #1
    blueline488
    (female)

blueline488 HB User
    MRI Reading for Arachnoiditis

Hi, first time poster. I was told I had arachnoiditis, however, it was by someone in a group for arachnoiditis. I have not found a confirmation on this. Is there anyone who can give me someone's info to have someone read this? I do not see where I can upload images here.

Thank you in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2015, 10:34 AM   #2
    gmak
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
    Re: MRI Reading for Arachnoiditis

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blueline488 View Post
    Hi, first time poster. I was told I had arachnoiditis, however, it was by someone in a group for arachnoiditis. I have not found a confirmation on this. Is there anyone who can give me someone's info to have someone read this? I do not see where I can upload images here.

Thank you in advance.
    Hi blue line, I have adhesive arachnoiditis. On your MRI report what does it say about spinal nerve clumping? Was the MRI done of lumbar with contrast? On my axial view is where I can see the spinal nerves pulled to the side of the dura on my MRI and it's called peripheral nerve clumping.

Last edited by gmak; 05-19-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Old 05-19-2015, 05:18 PM   #3
    blueline488
    (female)

blueline488 HB User
    Re: MRI Reading for Arachnoiditis

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gmak View Post
    Hi blue line, I have adhesive arachnoiditis. On your MRI report what does it say about spinal nerve clumping? Was the MRI done of lumbar with contrast? On my axial view is where I can see the spinal nerves pulled to the side of the dura on my MRI and it's called peripheral nerve clumping.
    yes, from posting to some sites I'm told I have it. but, on my MRI there was no notation of it. My dr isn't keen on getting it diagnosed neither because he said without surgery I can't have it. however i have had an ESI...

Reply Reply